If, like most men, your shirts fit so poorly that you feel that you are wearing someone else’s clothing, you are not alone. Fact is that only 10% of men will fit into regular off the rack clothing. It’s frustrating when the collar feels good, but the body is too big or the sleeve length is too long when the body fits. Costly alterations or living with it are two options or you can have a shirt made that will fit you perfectly.
Like all of our clothing, every shirt is custom made to your individual measurements and with more than1000 fabrics and dozens of shirt styles to choose from, the possibilities are endless.
Basic solids, fresh new stripes, cool checks from fabric houses such as Thomas Mason, Monti, Alumo, Canclini and domestic Pima cotton mills are just some of the suppliers we contract with to produce a one of a kind shirt that will last for years. Best of all, prices are comparable to off the shelf shirts.
- Your choice of over 1000 fabrics
- Dozens of style options
- Single needle stitch seams for durability
- Shrink resistant collar and cuffs
- 24 body measurements for a precise fit
- Break resistant, color coordinated buttons
- Color coordinated buttonhole thread
- Laundry proof construction
- Your pattern kept on file
- Made in USA